Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Midwest
Villaina Hero.
By: Warren Peece
45 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
Great work man. Beat go hard and your flow was effortless on this. Quality was dope and the chorus gave me a bit of a Kid Cudi feel. Good shit...keep dropping em and welcome back to LB tank
Posted By: OSKAR - 2015-08-17

dope track bro keep grindin
Posted By: Dopemceee - 2015-08-21

Your flow is damn sweet in this! Other aspects of the song are cool, but that part is just dope!
Posted By: ice-9 - 2015-08-28

Dig the chorus. Delivery seems to get better with each of your verses on your songs. I bet if you warmed up a little more before your 1st verse, the whole track would be even better. Dope shit none the less. Keep it up.
Posted By: Blunt Rapper - 2015-08-28

Really dug this. Chill Vibe, and nice to hear a track that isn't all Battle Bars and on some Real Shit. And yeah, like other mentioned, Nice Flow.
Posted By: PeacefulW4RRIOR - 2015-08-29

I liked this one better than the other one but both are daf
Posted By: Mindless - 2015-08-30

Can't listen atm, so downloaded it an i'll listen later tonight. (internet's sketchy as fuck right now)
Posted By: Óðinn - 2015-08-31

This was a class track man. Dope shit as usual.
Posted By: Óðinn - 2015-09-01

Ratings:
Mindless: 10
OSKAR: 10
Dopemceee: 10
PeacefulW4RRIOR: 9
ice-9: 9
Blunt Rapper: 8
Óðinn: 6

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)