Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
2 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » Dirty South
Midas Touch.
By: Florida44
67 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
one mans treasure is a dumb mans rummagins...ill as per usual....i'd love to here some studio tracks from you for real, you are gifted with this shit
Posted By: Sinseer - 2009-09-24

DAMMM THIS SHIT TUFF AS FUCK DO THAT BIG BIZ FAMM KEEP EM COMING
Posted By: AnonymousTwist - 2009-09-24

Hahaha, when i hear 44 i can like picture the video for the verse. always. him sittin in the dark with a suit on, spittin flames or maybe like cold breath in a chilly room, on an elavator goin down the tunnel as flames lick the bottom. hahah couple of shots in a fresh whip rollin thru lower class streets. some hype williams shit. with the method man contacts in. grimey son. no homo.
Posted By: Heavythoughtz - 2009-09-24

Man this is dope as fuck
Posted By: Reggie Hammons - 2009-09-25

44 always breaking it down... Defnately woud like to hear some studio tracks from this man... He got his style in the bag... Check..... 10
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2009-09-25

Why ya shits dont neva be on da Top Tracks list, I dont get it ...... :High: ...... Always Dirty south, neva da real top 10, wtf is goin on .......... Site dont Like poisonous Lyrics ova hott ass beats? ...... :High: ....... Dis shit is fuckin crack ......
Posted By: Real Talk - 2009-09-25

I think the top tracks list is totally random and makes no sense wut so ever... It's pointless... This should definately be there... But then again, this deserves to be on top tracks on a whole nother site... LB couldn't give it the respect it deserves....
Posted By: Saint Chris - 2009-09-25

Been a while since i heard you my doggy. still got it.. 10 i like the calmer flow here.
Posted By: John J - 2009-09-26

Ma Nigga.
Posted By: kursive - 2009-09-26

44, What it does?!
Posted By: Sony - 2009-09-26

So many dimensions to his verses. You get the flow, the delivery, the lyricism. Then you get to listen several more times and catch the poetry. The whole feel of LB is different when 44 is active. I remember in the old days logging on to LB just to see if 44 had any new battles. Now its the same thing only with tracks. I just wish it sounded like he was trying harder or was struggling to reach the lyrical heights but his voice is so 'im reading chicken scratches on the back a peice of scrap paper". It just happens that those chicken scratches are beyond what most could ever write. It is significant, extrodinary language. I like it.
Posted By: MacG - 2009-09-26

Congrats. You've been enterd into the L.B Track Makers archive for the Hall Of Fame. This track or a better 1 you suggest will be put on 1 of our mixtapes to be uploaded onto Dat Piff.com http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104999
Posted By: Just C - 2011-11-17

Bruh', you super talented. word up fam'..keep spittin dat fire crack, word up, peaycee'..baarz!@

Posted By: Profite - 2024-04-10

Ratings:
John J: 10
Just C: 10
Sinseer: 10
Profite: 10
Reggie Hammons: 10
Heavythoughtz: 10
MacG: 10
AnonymousTwist: 10
Real Talk: 10
Saint Chris: 10
Sony: 5
kursive: 0

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)