Start a battle

Vote on a battle to earn +1 credit!

2023 Grand Championship

Battle Feed
Flako Boom vs Sam E Scam
Style: Freestyle
3 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
Jatho Sups vs yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row!
Style: Written
4 Votes 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Browse By Style: [Beats]   [Beef]   [Dirty South]   [East Coast]   [Hip Hop]   [Midwest]   [West Coast]  
Browsing » East Coast
Problems FT Kronos .
By: John J
36 Listens
Download as MP3

Rate Track & Leave Comments
Rating:

Comment:
Comments
still love this track till this day... my baby killed 1st and 3rd with multis, flow and lines 10
Posted By: JohnJsGirl - 2012-07-07

Both of you went in im going to deduct a point solely off krono's volume levels was harder to make out his entire verse.def was worth the listen fellas
Posted By: Murderous Swag - 2012-07-07

no ones perfect, lol.. holla
Posted By: John J - 2012-07-07

FUCK QUALITY-ITS LB...WHEN THE SHIT HOT ITS HOTT AND BOTH WENT THE FUCK IN PERIOD..RYME SKEMES BARS DELIVERY S...AND ENERGY ALL WENT DOPE TO A PHAT BEAT-GREASYYY..10
Posted By: RELLE - 2012-07-07

I remember this song. I wonder where Kronos is?! anyways 10
Posted By: 21Blackjack - 2012-07-07

I remember kronos lol...this was dope...I like the old school approach....that old insane john j swag on the hook lol....
Posted By: KFLu - 2012-07-07

dig the hook alot...one of ur best hooks tbh...both went in...yeh i dont know where kronos went either lol all together this track is hot..dime
Posted By: BENSON THA GREAT - 2012-07-07

fire shit JJ ma bro .. i really wonder where is kronos now .. boii was always on some dope shit!! 10 no dizzy
Posted By: ZEE_DA_OUTLAW - 2012-07-07

old kronos! both killed it
Posted By: dbang - 2012-07-08

Kronos is doing pretty good.. he went pretty far with his music .. even got played on radio station in his area
Posted By: John J - 2012-07-08

Ah huh. This is what it's all about right here. JohnJs been my favorite emcee when it comes to tracks since I first joined lb. killed with that smooth delivery he always comes with. Never heard Kronos before but he knows what to bring to the table when it comes to a track like this obviously lol. As far as him getting the track on the radio I'd say that's very dope. But here's a well deserved ten
Posted By: KAM SPEECH - 2012-07-10

damn yall killed this.... beat was fucking sick yo........i really like the outcome ....100 fellaz
Posted By: IllesTMarX - 2012-07-11

Ratings:
21Blackjack: 10
JohnJsGirl: 10
RELLE: 10
BENSON THA GREAT: 10
ZEE_DA_OUTLAW: 10
IllesTMarX: 10
dbang: 10
KFLu: 10
KAM SPEECH: 10
Murderous Swag: 9

Other Options
Something wrong with this Track?

[ LetsBeef Instagram | LetsBeef Facebook | LetsBeef Twitter | LetsBeef Youtube | Privacy Policy | Terms & Conditions | FAQ | Contact Support ]
Some members of the public may use explicit lyrics in the performance of their art, so please be advised that such language, if any, may not be appropriate for minors.
Graphics by Pixel Dreams · Site © 2024 LetsBeef.com

(new)