Style: Freestyle
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Flako Boom vs Bonita Bonfire
0 Votes No Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating YetNo Rating Yet
Bonita Bonfire vs FightsAndRap...
Style: Written
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars
yungcheefyungcheef is on FIRE! 5+ wins in a row! vs RhymeSmokeRhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!RhymeSmoke is on FIRE! 10+ wins in a row!
1 Vote 4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars4.75 stars

[ more battles... ]

Go Back   Lets Beef - Battle Rap Forums > RitualX

Notices

Conversation Between RitualX and Beyond Lunatic
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Beyond Lunatic
    07-19-2011 11:38 AM
    Beyond Lunatic
    thanks mate.really appreciate your compliment..
  2. RitualX
    07-19-2011 11:34 AM
    RitualX
    nice track i liked what you were saying the lyrics were nice man good chill lax smoken song i dig it work on your rap voice a bit tho anywhere that has an accent you should work on your rap voice i a bit like im from the south an i had to work on my voice till when i spit the accent was decently gone but be you and do you even if the accent thing isnt something you want to work on just pronounce some the works a lil harder to press the rhyming of the following word. id rate it a 8.5 man only cause i had to guess what u were saying at times but that is just a geological difference an nothing you were doing personally riped that beat tho good work man i can some good work coming from you if i was you try bagpipes from baghdad insturmental i think your voice would kill it for a more up beat song. keep on tha grind killer go slay tha mic

RX